It’s the little things that count……
- Buy bars of soap instead of soap in a plastic dispenser.
- Purchase a reusable water bottle instead of cases of water bottles. If you must, get the larger spigot dispenser for your fridge and dispense your water into a reusable bottle.
- Buy ecofriendly cleaning supplies or make your own. Vinegar, baking soda, and borax do wonders.
- Compost, compost, compost.
- If its yellow, let it mellow; if its brown, flush it down.
- Washcloths instead of those plastic scrubbies in the tub.
- Visit the library before Barnes and Noble. Yes, they still exist.
- Same with thrift stores, Goodwill, and yard sales.
- Steam mops are great. Really. Just hot water baby.
- Change your bulbs people.
- Turn it off, pull the plug.
- Plant a tree or bring a plant inside.
- Organic food. It can be expensive but try it. It’s better for ya!
- Donate it or sell it before you toss it.
- Start paying your bills online
- Before you buy it, think…do I really need this?
- Buy local.